Sunday, January 22, 2012

There's only room enough in this house for 2 bloggers

You know what that means (just kidding, I'm sure that was just vague enough to let your imaginations run rampant). My blog inspiration and life long friend Stephanie came for a visit from NYC last weekend just to help me finish painting the shelves ( yes, 4 kids and countless hours later the shelves are still without the last coats of paint, and yes helping me paint was the last item on Stephs agenda). So when Miki dropped Steph off looking like this:

I was worried that she forgot her painting outfit, in which case I'd have to release the light fixture dangling by a thread over her head! Oh I keed I keed! She promptly changed and got to work.

Thanks Steph! You will feel so proud of yourself the next time you visit and set your belongings in the expertly painted drip free closet. That's worth another trip!

1 comment:

  1. i loved it!! i can't wait to see your plans take life in that place...and i will definitely be back to take credit for those shelves!

    ReplyDelete