Sunday, February 19, 2012

Please don't feed the dust bunnies

This mess is a place!
Today we cleaned, until I broke the faucet and we had to turn the main water off to stop the flood. I was ready for a break anyways. Thanks to Mamma Caponi for her help cleaning the kitchen. Was contact paper in cabinets en vogue at some point? Why why why!?

I must say this place is beginning to resemble something livable

Good thing cause we sure are living here!
Does anyone have a microwave they want up get rid of? This is one thing we are lacking- at one point we had 3 in our position and now we have none- I cannot bring myself to buy a microwave! Lemme know if you have one collecting dust bunnies somewhere.

2 comments:

  1. Love, love, love the light fixture, chairs & dining table!! This house is going to be so amazing! (I had an extra microwave, but it moved to Corpus Christi with Laura & Craig...I gladly would have shared...)How blessed you are to have such hard working in-laws, who are happy to help.
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    I have a quick question about your blog, do you think you could e-mail me?

    Brian

    ReplyDelete